Eassie Nevay & Kirkinch Community Association serves the local community by managing and maintaining Eassie & Nevay Hall. The hall is available for hire by individuals, groups and companies both from within or outwith the local community.
The hall enjoys a rural location with beautiful views over the Strathmore Valley and is located 10 miles from Forfar, 15 miles from Dundee, 12 miles from Blairgowrie and 8 miles from Kirriemuir.
Eassie & Nevay hall provides a variety of facilities available for hire for both corporate and private events, including:
- a meeting/seminar room (capacity 35) equipped with a PA system, projection screen, tables & chairs and direct access to kitchen
- a large main hall (capacity 150/130 seated) with PA system & speakers, demountable staging, projector, tables & chairs and a bar area
- a fully equipped kitchen including crockery and cutlery for 130 persons
- a treatment room equipped with examination couch, light, sink and kettle: also suitable for a small meeting of 4/5 people
- an outside decking & garden area
Photographs and full details of the facilities available within the hall including hire charges, a booking form, details of facilities, regular events held and other relevant information are available on the website.